|Singapore Citizen (SC)||Pink Identity Card|
|Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)||Blue Identity Card|
|SAF/ Civil Defence/ Police Force Personnel||Certified true copy of Pink/Blue Identity Card|
|SPR who just obtained Citizenship||Collection slip issued by ICA & Singapore Passport|
Proof of Relationship and Marital Status
Under Public Scheme
- Applicant, Spouse, Children, Parents and/or Siblings if applicable:
- Applicant (Divorced), Children, and/or parents if applicable:
-Decree Nisi Absolute or Final Judgement
-Divorce Certificate for Muslim Divorce
-Order of Court/Custody documents for Muslim (Chlidren under legal custody, care and control)
-Legal adoption papers
- Applicant (Widowed), Children, and/ or parents if applicable:
-Death Certificate of spouse
Under Fiance/Fiancee Scheme
- Applicant and Fiance/Fiancee:
-Consent to marriage of a minor (below 21 and above 18 years old)
Under Orphan Scheme
- Applicant and unmarried siblings:
-Parent’s Death Certificate and Marriage Certificate
Under Joint Single Scheme
- Applicant and another single person:
-Both must be Singapore Citizens
-Both must be at least 35 years old
Proof of Income
Employed person (Full-time with fixed income)
- Latest 3 months’ original payslip (i.e payslip issued for the month of application for the EC unit and immediately preceding 2 months): or
- Income letter from employer (which must bear either the company’s letterhead or stamp and the name and designation of the signatory) indicating that the person has been employed and at least 3 months’ gross monthly income (i.e. gross monthly income for the month of application for the EC unit and immediately preceding 2 months) of the employed person.
Self employed person
- Latest 12 months’ salary or Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS; or
- Statement of Annual Accounts certified by an Audit Firm to confirm income for the past 12 months; and
- Valid Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) Computer Information (Business profile) / valid licence of business/Trade; and
- Statutory Declaration to declare the average monthly income for the past 12 months.
- Latest 12 months’ commission statement / payslip (as at the date of application): or
- Letter from employer (which must bear either the company’s letterhead or stamp and the name and designation of the signatory) indicating past 12 months’ commission as at date of application and Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS (if applicable)
- Latest 12 month’s payslip; or
- Recent letter from the employer (which must bear either the company’s letterhead or stamp and the name and designation of the signatory) indicating that the person has been employed and his past 12 months salary as at date of application.
- Latest salary for 12 months based on latest and previous years’ Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS;or
- Recent letter from the employer (which must bear either the company’s letterhead or stamp and the name and designation of the signatory) indicating salaries for the last 12 months’ salary as at date of application
Unemployed Person (applicable to Applicants and Occupiers between 18 to 62 years old who are unemployed)
- Statutory Declaration to declare the period of unemployment with no income; or
- Copy of Student Pass or letter from School/ College/ Institute of Learning for persons who are 18 years old and above to confirm student status.
#Statutory Declaration may be executed at the Sales Office at HDB Hub or at any HDB branch office on or after booking date.
You must also produce such other documents as required by the Developer to ascertain your eligibility to buy an EC unit.
All documents submitted to the Developer will be retained by the Developer for record purposes and will be treated strictly confidential. The Documents will not be returned to you or any of the persons listed in the application.
If there are changes in your family nucleus, for example, due to marriage, death, divorce or separation of any person listed in the application, you must produce the relevant documents (e.g. marriage certificate, death certificate, divorce certificate, divorce documents, Deed of Separation, etc.) to the Developer. This is to re-assess and re-confirm your eligibility to buy an EC unit.