These are the CPF Housing Grants available for Executive Condominium (EC) purchases from developers:
- Family Grant
- Half-Housing Grant
You and any co-applicants must be eligible for the grant at the point of booking the EC.
Average gross monthly household income of all persons in application, i.e. applicants and occupiers Family Grant Half-Housing Grant
If you are a first-timer (FT) SC and your co-applicant is a second-timer (ST) who has previously taken 1 housing subsidy, i.e. FT/ ST couple
Singapore Citizen (SC/ SC) Household SC/ Singapore Permanent Resident (SC/ SPR) Household $10,000 or lower $30,000 $20,000 $15,000 $10,001 to $11,000 $20,000 $10,000 $10,000 $11,001 to $12,000 $10,000 Nil $5,000 $12,001 to $14,000 Nil Nil Nil
Check if you are a first-timer applicant
You will be considered a first-timer applicant if you have not received any housing subsidy from HDB, which means that you must not:
- Be the owner of a flat bought from HDB
- Have sold a flat bought from HDB
- Have taken the CPF Housing Grant to buy an EC, Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) flat or an HDB resale flat, or taken over ownership of such a flat or EC
- Have transferred the ownership of a flat bought directly from HDB, or an HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant
- Have ever taken other forms of housing subsidy, such as Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme benefits or privatisation of HUDC estate
Citizen Top-Up (for SC/ SPR households)
You can apply for the Citizen Top-Up of $10,000 when a qualifying member of your SC/ SPR household obtains Singapore citizenship. You need to submit your application to HDB within 6 months of being eligible for it.
How to apply
You can apply for the CPF Housing Grant when booking your EC with the developer.
CPF Housing Grants are fully credited into the CPF Ordinary Accounts of eligible Singapore Citizen (SC) applicants. No cash is disbursed.
Type of Applicants Distribution of Grant Sole SC applicant Full grant Joint SC applicants (husband and wife) Half of the full grant each FT/ST couple Full grant given to the SC FT, who must be a co-applicant Multi-nuclei SC applicants, such as:
- Married siblings with their respective spouses
- Parents and married child
Grant given only to a maximum of 2 applicants who are husband and wife
The CPF Housing Grants can be used to:
- Offset the balance downpayment for the EC and subsequent payments towards the purchase price
- Reduce the mortgage loan for the EC
The grant cannot be used for the minimum cash downpayment (if any) and monthly mortgage instalment payments.
The grant will also be included in the computation of the CPF withdrawal limit.
Register for assistance on CPF Housing Grant Application
Book appointment to view NorthWave Showflat and get the Best Direct Developer Price, E-Brochure and Enjoy up to $30,000 CPF Grant! $8,000 Discount on selected units! No Obligations at best possible price!
Register below to get a copy of Northwave Showflat Pricing, Brochure, Floorplan and Latest updates!
No Spam and unsubscribe at any point of time!